Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year


it's the end of yet another year - i think i missed most of it - i'm still trying to figure out what i'm going to do to keep aaron busy for the summer - good grief say it isn't so!!!!

i pray i honored my Lord's life - i pray my husband really does think i'm funny - i pray my son really does think i'm hip (is that even a word now?) - i pray that my family knows how much i love them and miss them terribly - i pray my friends value me as much as i value them - i pray that conversions for Jesus in loved ones will stick and grow deep - i pray that 'super chica' and i get to walk many more years together fighting crime - i pray that today i stand a better women in my Lords eyes than i did Dec 31st 2006 -

happy new year - and remember to
KEEP CHASING RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

No comments: