Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Hear you Lord !

don't you just love how our Lord speaks to us - so here i was the other night writing /praying over wordsand this one kept my attention for a long time "Temperate" okay i'll be honest i didn't really want to look at it as i felt it as a word of exhortation to my heart from the Lord - so i i was praying over it looking up verses . So the morning comes and I'm working on my Esther study and Aaron's reading the Bible in the school room. He yells out to me, " Mom how do you say T-E-M-P-E-R-A-T-E okay all i could do was laugh ' i hear you God' so the truth is this word right now really does have alot more than i want to admit alot of meaning for my life right now. So I am being mindful of this word going about my life and measuring everything against it.
Am I being selfcontroled - self restraint
Am I having this or that in moderation

I think I'm going to be learning about this word for awhile

1Timothy 3:11
Women {must} likewise {be} dignified, not malicious gossips, but temperate, faithful in all things.

1 comment:

My Blessed Life said...

Don't you hate when the Lord uses our children to speak to us, the funny thing is they don't even know. Let me know how it's going.