Saturday, January 19, 2008

i forgot to hit send on this the other day

Good morning - I wasn't going to post this in fact I'm not exactly sure why God is prompting me to do so but I pray you will have an open heart.This morning feeling defeated which seems to be my battle lately and trust me I get it; I understand Gods purpose in refining. In fact it is an honor, but you know how it is every now and then we have one of those,' I'm going to throw in the towel moments' well this morning that was mine. Then I went to sit with my Jesus and this is what I got from Him.
Psalm 119:35 Make me walk in the path of Your commandments. For I delight in it.

My child the path of duty is before you. It may look rugged, but it is the only way of divine blessing. Choose some other way, and you shall find only disappointment and frustration of soul. Weariness will overtake you on the smoothest road, if it is not the pathway of My ordained will. Be not deceived by doubts and be not detained by fear.Move into the center of My purpose for you. You will find glorious victories are waiting for you. and recompenses far exceeding every sacrifice.Be obedient: You will bring joy to My heart. Neither the applause nor the scorn of others should be of any consequence to you. My approval is reward enough, and without this, any other satisfaction is not worthy of your pursuit.Walk on with Me. I will be very near to give you support and encouragement, so you have nothing to warrant your fears. They will vanish as you obey.

No comments: