Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chasing Righteousness!!!

okay so many know that this is my life's catch phrase. Sometimes I think I should put it on magnets, t-shirts and everywhere in my life just to keep that constant reminder. I wont write about how it came about as I know I did that about a year or so ago. What I love is that God continues to pull Me to a life of chasing righteousness. How faithful my Jesus is, that even when things seem to get it's hardest and most difficult to only look at the Living God behind every situations, He barges in and brings in peace, love, comfort and truth to the situation. Of course He only barges in once you put your hand on that door knob and turn it to open it, then he'll jump in I promise.
So today I read one of my favorite Blogspots, David Wilkerson Today http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/
and he said the most profound thing,
"The Bible could not make this any clearer. Simply put, righteousness is believing the promises of God, being fully persuaded he’ll keep his word."

So well put - love it and so thankful for this reminder that puts me on the road to continue to live a life..... CHASING RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!

No comments: