Saturday, September 5, 2009

Did you know??????

Francis Chan has a new book - okay let me tell you when I got this phone call yesterday from Heidi, I could barely contain myself especially when she told me that it was about the neglect of the Holy Spirit in the Church. Well let's just say Bobby was ever so sweet of a husband and drove me over to Life Way THEN and there is was in all it's beauty - this brown book with a really cool graphic of a dove made out of pages of the Bible. very cool!!!
I grabbed it and let's just say I wanted to scream in excitement - I wanted to give Shabach!!!!!! for fear of having the workers there ask me to leave I somewhat contained my excitement. Okay I'll be honest I was sort of loud. Shoot who cares, I was excited!!!!!
Forgotten God
Reversing Our Tragic Neglect Of The Holy Spirit

If you already have your solid reading of the Word of God time and you have some extra time you may want to grab this one.


No comments: