Thursday, January 21, 2010

Larry - thanks for the memories

Our last visit with the ol' wise Larry
Today Larry needed to go be in that permanent place of rest. How blessed Bobby, Aaron and I were to 'Larry sit' when ever we got the opportunity. My heart is sad today thinking we won't ever get those visits with a big giant smelly dog. I always wished Larry could talk. Every time I would look at him I could just see a giant think bubble above his head full of great wisdom. Larry and Bobby had this love affair with one another it was pretty cute. How Bobby would tend to all of Larry's hurts was a pretty sweet thing. This last visit we knew it would be our last. Even our Geoffrey knew - dogs are so interesting. Geoffrey, this last visit never once tried to dominate the poor ol' guy. He even stopped to lick Larry's belly one night. I know he knew it was a final goodbye.
So to all the people who loved the Lar Bear - Sorry for your lose - we're sad too over here at the Richardson home.
Thanks Steph and Kevin for allowing us to care for him. xoxoxo

1 comment:

Broken In Love said...

so sad. he was like a part of the big family. he will be missed