Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas time at the Richardsons

Happy Birthday Jesus!!! Brownie cake decorated by Aaron

Grandpa John and Grandma Di made a special appearance.

Auntie Karen and Uncle Osmel crashed us too - What a sweet treat to have them here with us.


Skate wheels - talk about an expensive stocking stuffer.

Tradition - but this just might be the last year Uncle Brian's back can handle Aaron

ZUU ZUU or is it GOO GOO pets I don't know it's just some hamster city for a bunch of little mechanical rodents. Hannie seemed to love it though so who am I so say anything


Hannie and Aaron it's fun to be with cousins - Ipods and Cell Phones - good grief they grow up fast - what happen to the Buzz and Elmos?

Bobby's impersonation of Tyson ( not the model the fighter)

These 2 are a MESS!!!!!!

Uncle Bobby and Hannie - now that's a super sweet picture



O My - who would have thought the ears would have been such a big hit.
So thankful to have spent this Christmas with family and friends. So very blessed we are.

5 comments:

God's Girl said...

Awe... I'm so glad you guys had a good time! Love to you friend! I miss you!
xoxo
Julie

Linda said...

Looks like an awesome Christmas! Did you save me some brownie cake?

Happy New Year, sweet friend!

Robin/Mom/Mimee said...

LOVE the Christmas pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Can't believe how big all the kids are. Time does go by so fast. Love to you all.

Robin

My Blessed Life said...

Christmas was great, anytime I am with my family is a great time. I will post mine as soon as they get on the computer. I love you.

Anonymous said...

OK! You made me cry. Wish we could of been there. Thanks for the pictures. We love you guys and miss you more then youall know.
Hugs~Laurie