Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

so if i don't get a chance to post again before thurs. you all have a very blessed and safe Thanksgiving full of many conversations of all the things you are thankful here is a very small part of my list:
I am Thankful for:
my salvation - that Jesus chose to redeem and restore this wretched soul and then chose to deem me usable
- for my husband, who really is one of the great ones from that secret island
- for my son, who brings his names meaning to my life: bright laughter
- for my family, who add so much love and joy to my life and of course the laughter - - have you meet josh? i have decided he is bob hope reincarnated - don't go gettin all wierd on me of course i don't believe in reincarnation but if you know josh you get what i'm talkin about
- for my friends, o my how wealthy i am in friendships - i really think i hit the friendship jackpot you know the kind of friends that don't have my best interest at heart they have Gods best interest at heart for me and are willing to be completely honest with me because they love me that much
- my ministry, i am allowed to serve my Jesus is some of the most fun, most exciting, most rewarding, most challenging, most fulfilling ways - my cup runneth over
- my home, how blessed i am to have a house a real house - thank you Jesus for this gift
- for my sweet Geoffery, i sure never thought i could love a pet - he sure has brought so much joy in our home - thank you steph!!!!!
- i am thankful for Thanksgiving it is my favorite holiday - i love to cook turkey and i love to eat it - o how i love to eat it

just a few things i am thankful for - how about you?

No comments: