Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Consider it all Joy

So out of love and respect for privacy I must be vague during a time that I want to pour out my heart and be honest and beg for prayer. I will still beg for that prayer. I am walking a most difficult road with a dear sweet friend. Circumstances that only our Father in Heaven can work in. I know those are the best kind. Those are the real growing kind. But right now it hurts, in fact it down right sucks. But this is what I know. I love and serve the God of the Universe who spoke it into existence. The God who conquered death on a cross because He loves me and you, a God who parted the seas, turned water to wine, healed the dead, and made man from the dust of the Earth. This is a Mighty God I serve. So tonight I call upon God My God and ask Him to do what only He can do and walk in the faith that He can and will.

James 1:2-4
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,
knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.
And let endurance have {its} perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

my prayer is that I will trust whatever God's answer is, that I will see it as his perfect result.

sorry if non of this makes sense it has been a very difficult few days and sleep has not been an option

by the way.........
My God is still on the Throne!!!

8 comments:

Dena said...

I will be praying for you and your friend. I felt so secure with all of the prayer for our family over the last few days. I hope you will also.

That's the one downside of blogging. It becomes your place for pouring out and then you have to filter out of love and respect.

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to a rock that is higher than I.

Julee Huy said...

I sat down to leave a comment. I took a moment and prayed and this is what came:

In the stillness of this hour
I worship you my Lord
Crying, holy is the Lord on high
In the quiet of my heart
I sing this song of praise
Crying, holy is the Lord on high

And for all of my days
I will bow down before You
Giving glory and honor in Your name
And for all of my life
I will worship and adore You
Crying, holy is the Lord on high

Unknown said...

My precious, sweet friend! I am praying..we are all praying without ceasing! There is not a moment that goes by that we are thinking about this and praying to our precious God who is indeed in complete control.

Come quickly, Lord!!!

I love you sweet, Susan!! {{{HUGS}}} Please pass on our hugs and love!!!!!!!

God's Girl said...

Sigh hmmmm Sigh hmmmm

I am so thankful that the Lord intercedes for us even in our grow nings. He is praying for you and He does not stop or grow weary.

I am praying for you sweet one! I am praying for all that is going on. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Psalm 20
May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble! May the Name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high!

May He send you help from the sanctuary, and support you from Zion!

May He remember all your meal offerings...

The verse prior to these verses may be part of what I feel God is leading...

Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth and the meditaion of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, My rock and my Redeemer.

I love you dear friend and I continue to hold you in my prayers!

Julie

My Blessed Life said...

Remeber "JOY" comes in the morning

Sheri Nash said...

Please know that we are praying in Chico and our hearts go out to everyone!

Linda said...

Praying with you. Hurting with you. Trusting God with you.

He is able.

Lord, please have mercy!

Erica said...

Oh my sweet Susan. My heart breaks for you. I'm praying. Have been, will continue to. Keep leaning on our amazing Jesus, rest in His loving arms. You are an amazing friend. (((((HUGS)))))