Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron~~ You're 11

so our scanner isn't working so all the pictures I wanted to put on here will have to wait until Saturday when I get them scanned else where but here are a few fun memories from the recent years past. - Your Birthday 2004
This is what I live with evry single day.............. there really isn't any words for this.........

now this is called Dreaming BIG ~ 2002



here you are today - yes all i could get out of you was a fake smile - that's ok I still think you're cute.
I love you Aaron don't ever forget that. God has such amazing plans for your life all you have to do is Love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and you will walk in all the wonderful plans He has created for you.
God Bless you my perfect gift from above.

5 comments:

God's Girl said...

Wow! What a handsome boy! I see your beautiful face in him when he is making that goofy face. HA!

I still can't believe that he is already 11.

Happy Birthday Aaron. I do agree that God has some awesome plans for your life! : )

Robin/Mom/Mimee said...

Hard to believe that Aaron is 11 years old, where has the time gone? You are doing a fantastic job raising him (okay with a little help from Bobby).

Unknown said...

Oh happy, happy birthday Aaron!! It is so awesome to be able to watch you grow! HOW CAN OUR BABIES BE 11?!?!?!?

My Blessed Life said...

He can' be 11 I am not old enough to have an 11 year old nephew. Wait! I have 12 yr old nephew and a 15 & 16 year old niece when did I get old? I love and miss you so much my sweet nephew I can't wait to see you at Christmas. We love you so much. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you my sweet nephew. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Hommie you are my life..
You are so special to me more then you will ever know.
Happy Birthday my sweet young man.
I miss you so much and love you even more.
Uncle David and I are so proud of you.
You are a true belssing to our family.
Hugs ~ Kisses
Aunt Laurie & Uncle David
Smoki ~ Sugar ~ Sampson
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox