Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dec 10th Aaron's 12th BDay!!!

I can't believe he's 12. Where is that little yummie boy of mine. Somehow I have this quickly growing pre-teen "thing" living in my house :0) Here are some pix from his day. He so hates his picture taken and well the fact that we got any of these is a small miracle for sure.
Sending the boys off into DLand for the day. Okay so yes I cryed as I walked away. When did he get so big?
Aaron and his friend hangin at NORMS for a late night BDay dinner - these 2 have known each other their whole lives. I should post the pix I have of them in their diapers I'm sure they would really appreciate that. Beautiful boys, beautiful friends, even when we as moms want to ship them off to Dobson til their 18.

If he's gonna pose like that I am so gonna post it!!! DUDE!!
The gang that hung at Dland for the day getting ready to eat dinner. No it's not a date it's his 16yr. old DLand chaperon believe it or not. Poor thing she'll always look 10.

Bday morning - that's a poptart in his mouth not a muzzle but that's a fantastic idea as well.

Chris Cole Thunder trucks ( skateboard) - his 2nd fav gift. His cell phone was his very fav.
Yes I am one of those parents that gives a young kid a cell phone. O the power it brings me!!!



This is the best he'll give up for his momma. You know you just gotta love this kid. He is everything that is bratty from both Bobby and I . I just can't wait to see how our perfect God in Heaven is gonna fix this one. I keep saying "fearfully and wonderfully made"
Aaron we love you so much baby. No matter what always remember that you have Jesus who will never leave you or forsake you. Times will come that seem impossible and completely crazy but don't focus on that, look for Jesus, you will find Him and He will bring you strength, understanding and peace in the situation. Live life LOUD for Jesus. Laugh alot it's good for your heart. Remember God is working in ALL things. Everything that the "pigmonster" throws at you God will make it useful for good growth in your life. Jesus loves you and has a good plan for your life. The things that are challenging for you have been placed there by a loving kind Lord Jesus to give you strength of character so that you my dear son can be used greatly by God.
Love you Love you Love you and always remember...
Keep chasing righteousness.!!!!
xoxoxo not a perfect mommy just the one Jesus knew was perfect for you!





4 comments:

Broken In Love said...

always young and beautiful ;)

God's Girl said...

OK... does NOT seem possible that he is already 16. Wow!

girl - you look gorgeous! I miss you friend! Thanks for all the prayers you send my way!

Love you!
xoxo

Linda said...

This post cracks me up!

Happy Birthday, Aaron! The last official year before teenhood. YIKES!

Dena said...

I just have to tell you since there are so few pictures of you on here (and that usually speaks volumes - at least it does about me) that you are seriously beautiful! The picture of you and your birthday boy is amazing. And your words make me laugh!!!!