Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I want that Mountian!

I wonder if Caleb knew what that mountain would hold for him. Did he just see the biggest one and desired to bring glory to God by wanting what seemed the most impossible without the empowerment of God. Sure he remembered the promise of God to have it but here was this mountain full of enemy, full of what would seem everything most difficult and all Caleb can do is stand on the promise of God and desire with his whole heart that mountain. Change is good - painful, sad, and lonely but when it means to be able to bring glory to God then change is perfect, sweet and full of peace.
Where is my ginormous mountain? I want it!

1 comment:

Cameron Kovacs said...

Are you looking for some change, girl?? Check under the couch cushions...that's the safest kind of "change" hehehe (laugh with me, but you know it's true!!). I love you so much, and miss you a thousand times more than that!! <> Andrea K.