Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday in Motion

So tonight marks 1st VBS worship practice of the season. Can't wait for the gals to see these new songs. Fun choreography!!!
Tonight on the list:
So Good - Lincoln Brewster
Reaching For You - Lincoln Brewster
Our God - Chris Tomlin
Starrry Night - Chris August - so far my fav new one
and we will make sure we are all tight on:
Glorious Day  - Casting Crowns
I will Follow - Chris Tomlin

long night but it will be so much fun - nothing like a bunch of aging gals who think they were the the 'Laker Girls" in their earlier days.  - lol O it's a hoot. If nothing else it is a great workout

2 comments:

Broken In Love said...

so sad. wish I could be there :(

Kristen Moran said...

I was searching for hand motions for "So Good" and your blog popped up. Do you have hand motions you're doing for that song? I'm the children's worship leader at Beaverton Foursquare Church in Oregon and we'll be doing that song at some of our summer camps. I'd love to know what you're doing if you don't mind sharing. You can e-mail me at kmoran@beavertonfoursquare.org

Thanks!