Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

SO this morning as I sat and thought about my Mom. I couldn't but smile from ear to ear. I so love her. Was she the perfect Mom - doubt it. But she was the BEST MOM for me. Her strengths and weakness' are the very things God used to mold some of the things I like most about myself. It gave me a fresh breath of hope this morning as i thought about myself as a Mom. Many days I think, "I'm a horrible parent - why would the Lord allow me to ever be any ones mom?" made me wonder if my mom ever had days like that. Did she ever want to walk away. - did she ever want me to be different. Somehow in all that thinking I was just filled with hope and a deeper understanding of the love and sacrifice my Mom made for me. Thanks Mom I really can say you are the best Mom for me - and I see your name a little more perfectly suited for you - GRACE!
I love you Gracie

4 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

I love the picture of her looks like she is laughing. What a nice post. Happy MOthers Day MOm.

OK is Osmel and Karen said...

We need to get together for your bday...

Anonymous said...

This is just what i need!Thanks!

Anonymous said...

learned a lot from susanzplace.blogspot.com