Friday, October 2, 2009

Praise and Thanks for this day.

Holy Lord Jesus Father God in Heaven~ I come to You this day Lord thanking You with lifted hands and heart for all that You are Lord Jesus. For being sovereign and seeing everything from both sides of the rod, intricately placing every single thing in alignment with Your pre-ordained purpose. I praise You Jesus for Your kindness that leads us to repentance, where bondage is broken in healing and a life of restoration is possible. I praise You for providing and making provisions according to Your plans and not my own. I praise You for being a place of refuge that is covered in love, peace and tenderness. I praise You for hands to serve, feet to walk, eyes to see, and a mouth to speak. Thank You for Your strength that You give to bear the load that You have placed in my path. I praise You for this difficult season knowing that it will produce a purer heart before You if I but surrender to Your complete work. I look to You and Your promises and keep my eyes fixed there and not on the difficult circumstances that surround me. For You O Lord are worthy to be praised. I thank You for difficult circumstances with people knowing that in it You bring wisdom to know truth of others and it brings wisdom in moving forward. I thank You for teaching love for all. I thank You and Praise You for Your Word: the power and wisdom that it brings. Thank You Lord Jesus - praise You praise You praise Your Holy Name~ AMEN

No comments: