Friday, July 13, 2007

A brief start up

Okay So I do not know what I was thinkin' startin' this when I am crazy busy and really have only a few min. at least it's done now I can jump on and share when ever I get the chance. today was spent primarily getting ready for VBS next week. Worship practice - gosh I'm excited about worship this year - we have so many awesome songs that the kids are gonna love - it's been so much work but it's ssssssoooooo worth it. I pray that the kids and adults get it - that they really start to get what it means to worship our Lord. This year I am teaching the kids about indivdual worship - Jesus please let them get it. - I have so many hang ups worshipping in big Church and that's my own inhibitions however I pray that if I can teach the kids freedom in worship now that when they are older it just comes with ease - complete surrender - no hang ups. - if only worship was as easy in big Church for me as it is with what I do with the kids. -
as i was exhausted today I just had to remind myself that very few get to see the great works of Jesus - it's like the story of the miracle in Cana - the ones that got the greatest blessing were the servants, the ones who were privey to what Jesus had done. - Thank you Jesus for letting me be privey to what you are doing - I love you Lord!!!!

No comments: