Monday, July 16, 2007

It's VBS DAY!

it's here it's really here.....all the long hard hours will finally be sifted out what was done for God and what was done for man ( me) woman. this is the hard reality ...i just pray that i served my Lord well and that my efforts have really been done with pure motives.........

Matthew 7:11 How much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask them.

in the words of oswald chambers this is Jesus laying down rules of conduct for those of us who live by His Spirit. - we are to remember by this that God is in control of everything - perfect rust in MY LORD.
this is such a great remeinder for me today as I am overly exhausted and in need of motrin alot of motrin....asking God for everything about my day today will keep me in that mind set that He is soveriegn and I recognize and praise Him because of it. - He already kows all about it so I pray that I will stay in focus to this today.........

also a shout out to my sweet sweet friend - heidi - i love you girl - my life is far better with you in it. - of course it's all about me ;0) being blessed and happy - but seriously friend you have bought so much JOY!!!! to my life - xoxoxoxoxo

Lord let this day of VBS be used completely by you......allow the worship i am so blessed to do be honoring to you and let these little ones ( even the adults) worship in spirit and in truth!!!!

in the words of Rob Biagi - " do you know do you know whose you are?"
I'M GOD'S KID AND I WAS CREATED TO GLORIFY GOD!!!!!

LIVE A GREAT DAY OF PRAISE AND JOY!!!!!!

No comments: