Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What does the Law say

This morning while reviewing Esther Chapter 1 for "K" group tonight ,I saw a little something that I didn't pick up while doing the study last week - in verse 15 it says - according to the Law what must be done - okay yes this was all a complete pagan situation with drunken people and nothing seemingly of God. But this came to me. They were first going to the Law. We know that Psalm 1:2 reads But his delight is in the law of the Lord and in His Law he meditates day and night.
yes 2 different laws here but it was a little reminder that we too should always go to the Law (Bible) first. If we go to the Bible first with all situations we would live a much more peaceful secure life. I know that when I go to the Bible seeking God's truth and I recieve wisdom there I know it, I trust it, I live it - no matter how unpopular it is i have complete confidence in it. So today let us exercise this chunk of wisdom and first go to the source - our SOVEREIGN LORD.

No comments: