Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a willing participant - half way

so my sis tagged me on this thing - 7 weird things about me - well seeing that i not so long ago posted 100 things about me this is not going to be easy - i'm sure she is trying to either cheer me up or get me to confess some thing to the whole cyber world.
Here you go!
1. i really do smell bobby's head everyday - it's absolutely yummie!!!
2. i really do think he should have been an ear model - no doubt this was how perfect adams were when God created him.
3. he really does randomly give me chunks of money just because ( well actually because pastor bob said it from the pulpit about 12 years ago)
4. he really does see the good in everyone, he has this ability to see the beauty in how God created each person - i'm sure i ever want to be that good ;0)
5. his integrity really is impeccable
6. he really does eat cherry pop tarts heated up with butter and american cheese almost everyday
7. he really does take a weeks vacation to come work VBS at church so that he can serve and when i say serve i mean from 7am - 4pm if not later everyday with a cheerful heart. he always gains about 35 wives that week. can you picture 35 women bossing one faithful kind heart man around.

SO HOW'S THAT FOR DEFLECTION !!!!!!!
it worked :0)

7 comments:

Susanz Place said...

you are a brat but that is why i love you and whatever! look i can say "cinnamon" see - don't go making people think i have a speech impediment

Anonymous said...

Well,

1. She doesn't sleep much...

2. She laughs an awful lot... :o)

3. She makes me laugh an awful lot... :o)

4. She carries lots of purses that are soooo big...

5. She loves to pinch her baby boy's booty... (no big secret)

6. She knows everything there is to know about what's happenin at CCEA...

7. She is one of the sweetest, caringist, prayingist girlfriends you could ever have (couldn't leave this out)!!!

I love me some Susan!
The other Susan :o)

My Blessed Life said...

7 interesting things about Susan
1) She can't say spaghetti either
2) She cooks her dogs food and it's healthier than her own.
3) She was going to call 911 to get a lizard out of her house
4) She likes her toes popped
5) She cried in the produce section of the grocery store because they were out of cherry tomatoes (oh yeah she was pregnant at the time)
6) She dropped my husbands wedding ring in the toilet on my wedding day
7)When I need a babysitter she will rearrange her life to fly out here and watch my kids.

Sheri Nash said...

You are too funny does Bobby know you used him :-)

Susanz Place said...

nomoredietcoke - i can say it! it's very slow and i look "challenged" but i can

blessed and favored - always will grab that booty - i birthed that thing for pete's sake

my blessed life - just be thankful i wasn't to proud to stick my hand in that toilet to get that ring out


nash - i'm not sure bobby has ever looked at my blog - so the answer is no ;0)

i think i'll go post on some of your blogs things about you - lol - hahahah - lol - hahaha - lol

Anonymous said...

If you need someone to help you on 7 yhings about you I am more then willing to help out. LOL
I sure do love and miss you.
Your Sister
Hugs~Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me again with my 7 things about you.
1.your beautiful inside and out
2.you have a giving heart
3.great mom to my Hommie
4.loves the Lord with all your heart
5.great sister & friend
6.amazing sisnger.....LOL
7.oh yea did I mention beautiful
Ok, so now am I your favorite sister? I won't tell Tam. shhhh
You really are all those things I just listed and more.
Love Laurie
xoxoxoxoxox