Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So I decided to do one on his Daddy

If you would like to do this, copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

1. What is something daddy always says to you?
he loves me

2. What makes daddy happy?
when we get to do things together

3. What makes daddy sad?
when i disobey

4. How does daddy make you laugh?
when he does something - ( apparently i'm not allowed to know )

5. What was daddy like as a kid?
played sports all the time

6. How old is your daddy?
41

7. How tall is your dad?.
6'1"

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
play paintball

9. What does daddy do when you're not around?
work

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
baseball or basketball player

11. What is daddy really good at?
work

12. What is daddy not very good at?
cooking when mom is gone he always makes me hotdogs

13. What does daddy do for her job?
he works for GE

14. What is daddy's favorite food?
In N Out

15. What makes you proud of your Daddy?
I can't think of just one thing can you help me ...NO you need to pick......but I can't think of only one thing.......then we will leave this blank

16. If your daddy was a cartoon character, who would she be? Frozone

17. What do you and Daddy do together?
play basketball and paintball

18. How are you and Daddy the same?
we like to play sports

19. How are you and Daddy different?
clothes

20. How do you know daddy loves you?
he tells me and spends time with me

21. Where is your daddy's favorite place to go?
paintball store

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so this was so sweet. Hommie you are such a great kid. I love you and miss you so much.
Hugs Aunt Laurie