Tuesday, March 3, 2009

through the eyes of an 11 year old Boy

If you would like to do this, copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

Aaron and I laying on the couch together - here are his answers.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
that you love me

2. What makes mommy happy?
to read the Bible

3. What makes mommy sad?
when I disobey

4. How does mommy make you laugh?
you don't - - ( i am funny him and his Dad just don't think so ;0) )
5. What was mommy like as a kid?
always outside

6. How old is your mommy?
42
7. How tall is your mom?.
5'9" - ( I wish)
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
go to places with my friends

9. What does mommy do when you're not around?
probably sleep - - ( I wish!!!!!!!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a worship leader

11. What is mommy really good at?
crocheting

12. What is mommy not very good at?
trying to make people laugh

13. What does mommy do for her job?
stay at home job
14. What is mommy’s favorite food?
enchiladas
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
that you bless me - -( a bit self indulgent I can see )

16. If your mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Dory - -( see I told you i was funny)

17. What do you and mommy do together?
Shopping, do school

18. How are you and mommy the same?
we both like to watch American Idol

19. How are you and mommy different?
I like to play sports and video games and you don't

20. How do you know mommy loves you?
you tell me, bless me, and take care of me

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
to Church

4 comments:

Broken In Love said...

i beg to differ you really made me laugh this weekend! however, it may have been ur actions rather than ur words ;). thanks for the weekend :)

Elissa Hill said...

Hi! Thanks for finding my blog, now I can blog on yours : ). These are too cute! I LOVE how you converted it to a daddy one also! And worship is going great, thanks for asking. You guys always come up with the neatest songs, I LOVE THEM, so thank you sooo much for sharing them with us. And I had my first official "Training" Class, it was great! Thanks for the ideas. They are valued. : )

God's Girl said...

Hey... I think you are super funny! I love these! It is so fun to hear what our kids think. : )

Anonymous said...

Lenny I think your funny.....
Love and miss you Bunches
Laurie