Sunday, March 29, 2009

various pix

I just downloaded pix from my camera and thought I'd throw some up here for you to enjoy.
Josh and Aaron always cheesing - they adore each other and drive the rest of us absolutely crazy. Right Hannie?



ok yes aaron geoffrey and i cheesing!
wow i forgot me with blonde hair - i've got to post me with my purple hair



Joshie and his women "bettso"



Joshie and well his women's sister "lil' ms. thing" who might give "bettso" a run for her money - actually i think this 3yr. old has laid claims to aaron - i can't keep up it's a soap opera that's for sure - all i know is i'm probably gonna be related to that ginormous fambrough clan some how.


'topher', 'zeesah' and aaron doing the i'm to cool to get my picture thing







this was one day of beautiful snow at our leaders retreat - cool picture ( ha-ha-ha-ha-ha)






ok this is funny aaron and 'the chad' with stickers from their food at chic fil-a
i told them if they wore them they could start a cool new trend - truth is people did think it was cool -they wore them all day - so if you are ever at chic fil-a you gotta wear your stickers on your forehead


3 comments:

God's Girl said...

Cute pictures!
I love that song, I gotta keep singing. It is sooooooooooo good!
I love you friend and I keep praying for you!

Julie

Broken In Love said...

man such cute kids :) i love the pics very adorable thanks for sharing :).

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!
I miss everyone big time.
Thanks for sharing them
Hugs~Laurie