Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Dad's Day!

Bobby -
Outside of my salvation you are the greatest gift I have ever been given. I could have never have dreamt up the quality of a Dad you are to Aaron. Your constant love, patience, and guidance with him is a beautiful thing to watch and I count myself most blessed having you as my husband. I praise our sweet Jesus for giving Aaron to us. You are a good man Bobby Richardson and I love you dearly. I pray your day with Aaron out there paint balling will be one of great fun and memories.

Daddy - Happy Daddy's Day !! I love you and miss you so much. If I could fly to Montana today to even just give you a giant hug and a kiss I would. I pray that today you feel that constant showering of peace, love, and joy knowing that you are an amazing Daddy. I love our long talks or better yet that you are so patient with me that you listen to my long talks (hahaha) You have always, my entire life made me feel like I mattered and what I have to say is important. Now truth be told I'm sure everyone else might want to smack your bum for that one because now I believe I need to be heard (hahahah) yes daddy you have created this monster!!!!
I love you Daddy - xoxoxoxo
p.s take care of Mom for us and love her up real good - I hear she is sportin quite the tan these days - I bet she looks HOT!!! - she's always been a hottie. I love it when people say i look like her.

Dad John - Happy Dad's Day!! today I pray you have sweet joy knowing that you have always been a kind, loving Dad. How blessed I am to get to have you. I pray you always know how important you are to me. Your love of my Jesus has always resonated loudly to me and I am so thankful for your example. When are you coming over so I can cook you up something really yummie? You know I love to feed you. I miss you and pray that we will see you and Di very soon. God bless you dad - I love you much!!!

No comments: