Thursday, June 25, 2009

"k" Group Leaders Appreciation Dinner - Darya's

Dinner at Darya's






Me & Melissa - she's my friend!!!!! - isn't she cute - I'm so glad we get to serve together.


Melody & Jenny - look at those perfect smiles - someone call Colgate!



Shelley & Dana - these are the nice ones of the group. I never knew people could be so nice.


Jennifer & Lyn - wait a minute these are the nice ones of the group. Am I the only one not nice?


Yes this is what they did ALL NIGHT!!!! ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!


Karen and Kim - Kim I didn't mean to put a handicap label by your head - sorry


Karen - I love the color of your hair - to think that was the color I was going for - - hhhmmm well at least it's in the same color palette - well sort of.




Susan & Linda - I think if you really could blend these two women that you very

well would have the perfect woman. Don't tell them I said that I like them to think that I believe they are greatly flawed.



Lori & Becky - They have started the short hair leaders club - I think they just wanted an excuse to hang with each other. I'm offended.


Melody & Nidia - perfect little Angels - see the folded hands - aaawwwweeee

This looks forced

Susan & Shannon - see shannon it's a good picture. You know I was hoping for one of those scary ones. When you are as cute as you are it's a great releif to some of us that you take bad pictures.



Jennifer & Joanne - yes I do believe Joanne really is that short. Or maybe it's that Jen is that super tall. WOW


Deanne, Rochelle, and Lyn -Lyn over here look at me. I'm wondering what she was looking at that was more intriguing than I ;0)

Melissa C and Lori - pretty smiles !
but don'tcha get the impression they are both thinking something about the photographer? (me)


Steph and Steph - good grief look at Finn she looks 20. It's gotta be the Avon.

Nidia, Steph and Joannie - see how short she is I told you. Yes I see that Nidia is too.

Aren't they adorable. I wanna be their friend.



And to think they run the office - frightening!!!



Danette and Lori - Wow they're really close.

Okay what's with all the attached heads?

No comments: