Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Now What?


First, I praise God for the victories that we did have:
Thank You Jesus for Prop 8 winning YES - there are others ut this one was a biggie for me.

2nd - I praise God for the disappointments:
Praise You Jesus that You see that it is better for Your ultimate plan for us in America for Obama to be our President. You see it all from beginning to end and in that I trust You and know that You still are working a good plan.

Just a thought - If this decision is going to bring the Christian community back to church, back to praying, back to fearing God then of course this is the better decision. We need to always remember, God's ways are not our ways. We seek comfort and easy life.( even though we won't admit that) He desires bended knees and prostrate hearts at any cost. So I'll ask you the very hard question - Did it work? if not I wonder what it will take for God to get His people to have bended knees and prostrate hearts.

5 comments:

Julee Huy said...

We can't be in the end times if it doesn't look like the end times. I told Tony today we need to buy some flight suits and start wearing them everyday so when the rapture comes we're ready to FLY!!!

So don't laugh when you see my new clothes or I'll kick you in the shin. In a very christianly way of course.

Susanz Place said...

get me one in a much bigger size than yours - don't kick me my reflex would surely be to sock you and good grief could you imagine that scene at church a pastors wife and me going at it - lol

we'd get so busted - maybe even grounded for a month - wait a min. that's not a bad idea

My Blessed Life said...

Amen little sista

God's Girl said...

You ladies crack me up : )

Yes... God is so soverign and good! He is unfolding His plan right before our eyes. Our job is to keep reaching the lost for Christ so we can take as many people to heaven as possible. : )

Help us o Lord to keep the main thing, the main thing!!!

God's Girl said...

OK... what is under the bowl in your picture?????