Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew - You're 4 !!!! Nov. 24th












I can't believe it's been 4 years ago that Mommy had her car crash and you had to come as an emergency C-section. WOW time sure flies and now you are the sweetest little guy. I love you so much and am so very thankful you love me back. If Mommy were here instead of Heaven she would love you up real good but you will have to be satisfied with all of us loving you up instead. Always remember how much she loves you and that she is so proud of you. You will forever be "her man". Jesus has such great plans for you Drew. You are fearfully and wonderfully made and everything about you is exactly what our Good Lord Jesus intended so that He can use you in all the many ways He has planned for you. Drew you are a gift and I love you so very much. Happy Birthday big guy.


xoxoxo



6 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

Happy Birthday sweet little drew.

God's Girl said...

O.K. now that made me cry. I can not even believe it's been that long. I still can't believe that our precious friend lives with Jesus now.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Drew,
Love your adopted Aunt & Uncle in Alabama
xoxoxoxoxo
Laurie & David

Bunch of Caves said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Drew!
I'm praying for you all the time.

I was cleaning out our night stand today and came across a thank you note to Dave from our sweet Donna. Boy that was hard.
I made brownies this week and again was reminded of how much she loved my brownies.
I had to smile because I could totally picture her eating them and telling everyone how yummy they are.
I love that God gives me these little reminders of how precious she is. I love her so much and can't wait to see her again.

Unknown said...

Man, I need to start keeping the kleenex handy when I stop by your blog.

Happy Birthday beautfiul, sweet, precious Drew!

Love you my friend!

Melissa K said...

I miss him so much!! yes, I'm Stalking old posts!