Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Birthday Wish List

Turning 43 in 2 weeks is pretty exciting. Not because I like to celebrate my Birthday, because I honestly don't but I have come to actually enjoy the fact of getting older. Sure I could do without the wrinkles and the other physical yucky stuff but wisdom in aging is a beautiful thing.

I was dared and I am so not to proud so here it goes.


My Birthday Wish List

* Cream Cheese - yes seriously and lots of it. I am into making my carb-free sugar-free cheesecakes these days.


* SommerSweet -
http://www.suzannesomers.com/Original-SomerSweet-2-Can-P36.aspx

* Havianas size 9 here are a few that I love but really I love them all.
http://www.havaianasus.com/womens-sandals/slim-peacock.html?s=10222
http://www.havaianasus.com/womens-sandals/summer.html?s=9485
http://www.havaianasus.com/womens-sandals/wonder-woman1.html

*Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - Tea Bags - this makes the yummiest decaf. ice tea.
African Sunrise Tea Bags


That's pretty much what I want. So now all my friends who do facebook will really lay into me and point the yes you are self indulgent finger my way.

4 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Hmm. This is a change. Usually you won't even tell me your birthday and now you are writing a list?!?!?! Reminds me of someone I know who sends out an email every year reminding everyone to wish her a Happy Birthday.

Couldn't this year, 29 is too ugly a number, but 30... Now that's different.

I do think I am rubbing off on you secretly. Our relationship is odd on so many levels, I'm just glad that you are becoming more self indulgent.

Must be an age thing.

:) I just got a picture in my head of Ruthanne with her silver jewelry on one arm and her gold on the other arm. :) THAT is how you're going to be in your old age and I will just smile at you and give you a kiss.

ko said...

thanks for stopping by!!!!!! :) GREAT ADVICE!!! I just might do it!!!!!! Especially since I ate watermelon for dinner!!!!!!

Dena said...

Hmmm - two weeks..... Could we share the same birthday??? When is your birthday? Will you tell? I love stopping by and seeing what you're up to!

Susanz Place said...

June 10th 1966