Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Are you kiddin' me on this one!!!

so i was tagged by tam - i think i know what you want - let's get started
I...I
(verb)
I am: The apple of His Eye
I think: way to much!
I know: Who my Jesus is and what He can do for your life too.
I want: to Make my Lord smile every day of my life
I have: so many blessings in Christ - I am truly spoiled
I wish: My whole family knew the Lord
I hate: Ignorance
I miss: Peggy
I fear:MY Lord
I feel: grateful for all that I get to do to serve Jesus
I hear: My son and his friend laughing
I smell: my passion tea that tam bought me.
I search: for treasures in His Word everyday
I wonder: If I'll ever get my act together and get this weight off
I regret: not getting my act together
I ache: At leaving this earth while aaron is still young
I care: about chasing righteousness!
I always: crack myself up - cause i think i'm funny
I am not: gonna lie to you if you ask me a question - so you better really want the answer
I believe: In miracles.
I dance: ALL THE TIME - SOLID GOLD DANCER WAS MY CHILDHOOD GOAL - i'm still workin' on that ;0)
I sing: All the time, not that it blesses anyone but at my age i do not care
I cry: not nearly enough.
I don’t always: do as much as i can - i'm basically lazy
I write: This blog, praying that someone may need to hear what i'm saying - i'm a bit delusional like that
I win: every morning when i have breath and when i receive my new dose of mercy
I lose: no weight recently - WHATEVER!!!!!
I never: want to walk on the beach in a bikini
I confuse: everyone!! DDUH!!!!
I listen: always
I can usually be found: at church about my Fathers biz
I am afraid of: a lizard eating my head off!! - yes brian it can happen
I need: only Jesus
I am happy about: my life that God has blessed me with
OK now my turn to tag someone so Steph consider yourself tagged. - i know you wont do it - i just had no one else to say

2 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

Thank you for playing I enjoyed reading your answers. I hope Steph/Jessica plays it makes for good reading. I love you.

God's Girl said...

Oh... I love it! I would answer many of the answers the same way; but yours are passionatly said (I love it). This made me smile today. Thank you!

I think you are funny too :D