Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Spirit West Coast - Del Mar

aaron, zach and clay
He looks like he belongs with the band - Group 1 Crew

listening to Big Daddy Weave do sound ck's


Aaron and the girls - but it's all about the cow!



TobyMac


gosh they're cute!


Big Daddy Weave

Newsboys

We spent 3 days at the most amazing concert, Spirit West Coast. Here are a list of the bands that we saw:
33 Miles
Needtobreathe
Leeland
Newsboys - they are so amazing - I have a new love for them.
Rush of Fools
Francesca Battistelli
Big Daddy Weave
Mathew West
Jars of Clay
TOBYMAC - steph and I danced like crazy high school girls for an hour and a half - so much fun!
Group 1 Crew - love this band
Aaron Shust
Barlow Girl
Kutless - They rocked hard - fantastic concert
Third Day - I now love them
Phil Joel - i went to see his kids concert - very fun stuff - great for children's minsitry

Now Aaron went with the big kids and watched some crazy bands like:
The Myriad
Seventh Day Slumber
Thousandfoot Krutch
Skillet
Stellar Kart
Disciple
Pillar
Bobby went to some of those same concerts with the kids - can you picture it bobby rockin' it to screamo while everyone's moshing - i chose not to see it ;0)
It was a great holiday weekend and one that we pray we can repeat again - there were about 50 other bands there as well, but you really had to pick and chose wisely and I chose wisely ;0)
Now in closing and I wish I had the picture of it ( steph has it). Steph and I went to see Aaron Shust and when we went back to the court yard to find kevin and bobby - well we found them all right - they were sound asleep in the sun sitting on chairs - all this craziness going on and these to old men, fast asleep - i suppose they just can't rock like they used to!!!!

go to http://fourfinns.blogspot.com/ to see some more great pix of SWC - steph's blog












1 comment:

My Blessed Life said...

Looks like so much fun I wish I would have been there. My nephew is so stinking cute.