Saturday, June 7, 2008

This one leaves you breathing hard

I was listening to a great, but difficult message that Julie recommended by Jon Courson. I highly recommend it but be prepared to have your perspective changed and your way corrected. Truth is you need to make the time for who you are in Christ to listen to this message.
http://www.joncourson.com/teaching/teachingsplay.asp?teaching=T418

I pray that I would walk in the light of this truth, keeping my focus on my Jesus and being willing to do what He requires, instead of what comes easier for my flesh. May we all listen with God's wisdom and abundant love.

remember to keep chasing righteousness!!!
thanks Julie K for sharing this message.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you, too, my dear friend for all of your loving encouragement and inspiration.

Well, since we can no longer be in K group together, let's spur one another on toward love and good deeds via blog world. Or, as you would say it, spur each other to chase righteousness!! Yeah!

God still sees fit for us to have that precious friendship that can do that and I truly thank the Lord for you!!!

I'm glad you listended too! You go girl! I love you dearly!

Love,
Julie K

God's Girl said...

Sorry, I left the above message anonymously... my computer was having technical difficulties...

Love ya!

God's Girl said...

Hey...
I need your new phone #
I just tried to call you.

God's Girl said...

Hey girl!
Happy Birthday! Did you get the gift I sent to you with Tammy?

Love you!