Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I suck!!!

okay
so this morning I listened to this difficult but amazing message ( previous post) then my day began and at every single turn, there was a challenge, incompetence, people misunderstanding every action, people expecting me to preform magic - i thought i was going to bust because I knew i was blowing it - over and ever the words from THAT MESSAGE came rolling in my mind - yet I just couldn't get out of this yucky mode - Lord what are you wanting from me!!! (as if I really needed to ask that) - DIE SUSAN DIE SUSAN - don't let satan win - my heart hurt so much, could anyone even tell i was hurting so much from my own yuck - it didn't matter because my perfect loving DADDY did and all He wanted was for me to run to Him to praise Him in the storm of this day - so now i can breath and lick my wounds and allow the pain of shame and discouragement to be turned in to a heart of humility and submission to a Holy God - Yes Jesus I choose You even if everyday is like today. I choose You!

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Awe.... He loves you so, so much on the best days and on the worst days.

Thanks for sharing so openly! I can really relate! You are not alone in this my friend.

I sure love you!

P.S. You don't suck. You shine!