Monday, July 14, 2008

VBS DAY

it's here ! don't have time to say much, i need to get to the church - yes this early - no sleep last night and my entire devotion this morning was on rest - yes i laughed too - but i get it, i know what God is saying, don't worry ;0)
i miss my sis not being here - i miss my friend not doing worship with me - do you think God is trying to tell me something??????? - i know i know!

I will try to remember to take pictures today - the decor is so fantastic
i left at 8:45pm Bobby left at 10pm and he said they were still going strong (6-people) - so I imagine it was a midnighter - All for Jesus
All for Jesus!!!!

4 comments:

Sheri Nash said...

Have fun this week I miss helping at VBS. I will be praying for you all!!

God's Girl said...

How very exciting! I miss being there doing worship with you too. : (

I'm praying for you this day as you kick off a week filled with aweswome things for Jesus!

2 God B the Glory!!!!

I can't wait to see pics and hear about all the great things the Lord does.

Julee Huy said...

Just so you know, When I want to turn on worship music, I often just open your blog to hear your worship music. ;)

God's Girl said...

I've been praying for you girl!
I'm sure God is doing awesome things! I'm anxious to see pictures, video, or whatever I can.

Love to you!