Monday, July 28, 2008

A Letter from my Jesus

My Sweet Girl,

I beckon you to come to My Word for comfort, strength, wisdom and knowledge. When you do, My Words will pierce like a surgeon’s scalpel, both cutting and healing. My Word will cut to the very place where thoughts and attitudes come together, at the joining of soul and spirit, providing you with a healing that can not be obtained by any other measure.
My Word is given to you as a vehicle to carry you so that you might be able to know Me and see Me, your Lord Jesus Christ.
If you desire to grow in My Word then become a woman with a chisel and explore My Word. Let My Word become your Word, and I promise you will greatly grow.
I challenge you, My precious girl to rediscover the Bible in your own life, to regain the same hunger and zeal you felt when you first heard and felt My Name in your life. Great and mighty things I hold for you. Come enjoy Me enjoying you.

Wholeheartedly Devoted To You,
Jesus

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

What a powerful letter! I was blessed and encouraged to read it! Where is this letter from? Did you write it?

Susanz Place said...

i wish i could write like that - it's from my current favorite devotional
"Come Away My Beloved"

xoxoxo