Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Armor - link up

Ephesians 6:13-17
13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH( Lord Jesus that I may be completely surrounded in your truth this covers my gut Lord Jesus and I pray that I will be able to know in my gut your truth always with no deception from the enemy and no persuasion from my flesh), and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, ( May my heart be covered with your righteousness allowing no unrighteousness to enter my heart)15 and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE; ( may my feet be covered with your peace Jesus that if I walk anywhere and feel no peace in my life I will know that I have walked off your path for my life and no matter what the circumstances if i have peace I will know that I am walking in accordance to your will Jesus)16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.( in faith I acknowledge your sovereignty that everything that is thrown my way you my Lord have allowed it, Satan can not harm me i belong to you17 And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION,( allow this to cover my mind - that i will keep mindful that i am your through my salvation - that you will cover my mouth putting a guard over my tongue that everything that i speak gives evidence of my salvation in you) and the sword of the Spirit,( my only weapon that i need Jesus is your Word - everything is right there in your truth, your word to be my defender - it has the power to move mountains, it is the only weapon i need) which is the word of God.

ready for battle - i always like to think about everything that each piece of armor covers on me and i claim it i stand firm in it just as His Word says "Stand Firm"

one thing i love is that this armor, it was made in a way that the shields connected and the soldiers would walk like a human wall of shields ( metal )- this is why we need each other - link up girls - let's make this wall of armor so big that there in no way our enemy can get behind us and come through the back door -
who are you linking up with today will they allow your wall to be strong or weak?
let's get it right today -
link up!!!!!!

No comments: