Sunday, August 5, 2007

i'm standing

So this morning this word was on my heart - from the moment i woke up i knew our Lord was telling me something - this was my word this morning STAND.....so i went to the source and in reading in Ephesians 6 tells us over and over again to stand to stand firm and than stand firm again. so i'm guessing that this stand thing is pretty important that our Lord needs to drive this principal home with us - and especially today for me no doubt - so i'm thinkin' about this stand firm and it means to stand still - be still okay this whole chapter is about being at war and i'm to stand still ....what ?????? - so i get to thinking about walking in the wilderness and this snake comes upon me ....my instinct is to run, scream well actually i'm pretty sure i would pass out but no need to let people know how wimpy i really am ;0) so that is my fleshly instinct however what i have learned about snakes and when they come across my path - i need to stand stand firm - be silent and stand firm - so whose job is it to kill this serpant? - the one who is next to me that the snake is not looking at - that would be my Lord, my Jesus, the Lover of my soul. ....so i get it, i am to stand firm in this place that my Lord has me in ( the line in the sand) and know that He will save me from the snake - .....so today i heard clearly form my Jesus i need to stand firm in this situation that is before me and allow my faithful Creator to deal with the serpant - CAN A GET AN AMEN UP IN HEAR??????? - AMEN

No comments: